So yesterday I threw a bridal shower. It was scary. I semi threw one with Alyse for Amy, but this one was all at my house. I had to make things look cute. If you know me, you know that I try to be crafty, but 99% of the time I lack the patience to make things look really good. So that was a little intimidating.
But I think it went really well! We had fun and laughed and Jessi even got her fiance to come and help tell their story (adorable, PS.) So all in all I think it went well!
Here are a few of the things I did that were really simple, but helped a lot!
Excuse the fact that these were hastily taken iPhone pics….
I bought four dollars worth of that pink tulle ribbon..yeah it’s amazing. I would recommend using that for EVERYTHING!
I used paper plates and cups that went with the pink and green thing I was going for. Yeah it’s cheap, but when you have 17 girls at your house, paper is best!
Chalkboard? It’s very in right now, and I think it looked good on the gift table:)
This is Jessi and behind her is her fiance Stefan. This is a gift Jessi got. Cute, right??
We also had these yummy things called pie pockets for our treat and they were so delicious! Thanks to Alyse for being a lifesaver and making them:)
We played a little game where I asked Stefan some questions before hand, and Jessi had to see if she could figure out what Stefan would say to answer the questions! It was so fun to see how well she knew him.
Here’s a copy of the questions I made him answer
· What is your favorite thing about Jessi?
· What is your favorite color?
· Where did you and Jessi first meet?
· When did you first fall in love with Jessi?
· How many kids do you want? How many does Jessi want?
· What is your biggest fear?
· What did you do on your first date with Jessi?
· When did you know you were going to marry Jessi?
· What is your favorite sports team?
· If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
· What is Jessi’s most annoying habit?
· Who wears the pants in your relationship?
· Where was your first kiss?
· What is your favorite food?
· What is your favorite memory with Jessi?
· How many girlfriends did you have before Jessi?
· What is your favorite movie?
· What was your first impression of Jessi?
· What is your biggest pet peeve?
It was a really fun night (well I had fun. I won’t speak for everyone else;)) and I loved getting to mingle and see Jessi so happy!
Well that’s about it for today! Just so you know, I’m going to be having a few guest posts in the coming weeks and be guest posting on a few other blogs! So stay tuned for that fun little adventure.
Happy Wednesday everyone!