Summer is REALLY beginning this week. Now for me it’s been summer since May, kinda. But I haven’t been counting it because everyone else is in school and then I would have to start doing the things on my summer rules. So now that summer, in my opinion, is REALLY upon us, here are my rules for my summer!
1. No more than 2 hours of TV per day (I will break this Netflix addiction!)
2. Read for 30 minutes to 1 hour every day.
3. Have scripture study EVERY night (I’m good at this during the school year, but I slack in the summer. Not this time!)
4. Help my mom with the housework every day.
5. Make dinner once a week.
6. Do my best in both my jobs.
7. Write my Journalism Portfolio essay and study for the benchmark exam.
8. Blog often!
9. Write Randy once a week (I won’t have a problem with this;)).
10. Work out for 30 minutes every day.
11. HAVE FUN and BE HAPPY!!
So those are my summer must-dos.
Mmmm nice right?
Happy Monday everyone!