Well dear friends, my junior year of college is officially done!
Even though it’s only my second year of college, I came in with some credits, and that plus some crazy schedules have led me to the end of my junior year! It’s crazy to think I only have one year left of college. This year has been a crazy one and it flew by! Here are some of the things I’ve learned this year:
1. Things don’t usually go the way you think they will, and that’s ok.
2. Working hard is worth it in the end.
3. Doing what you love will make you so much happier, no matter what the pay is!
4. Finding the right best friends takes time, but is so important.
5. Budgeting is crucial.
6. Alone time can be the best part of your day.
7. Reading is always a good idea.
8. Talking about your issues is a lot easier than not saying anything and being angry.
9. Sometimes people won’t understand what you’re doing, that doesn’t make it wrong.
10. People lash out when they don’t understand, don’t let them get the better of you.
11. Be nice to everyone, you never know when you’re going to run into them and need a favor.
12. Don’t be the messy roommate.
13. Disneyland is always a good idea.
14. Put others first, but take time for you too.
15. Be aware, watch the news.
16. Go to class and do your homework, and your life will be easier.
17. Working hard gets your promotions.
18. Pray, pray, pray, pray, and then pray some more.
19. You need to do what’s best for you, regardless of what anyone may say.
20. Have fun, you’re only a junior in college once!
This is a fabulous list…whether you are finishing up your junior year of college or are a 40-year old stay-at-home mom like me. 🙂 Thanks for sharing!