So I love reading. A lot. So I thought I’d share a few of my favorite summer reads to maybe spice up your library a little bit! If you have any other suggestions for me, please comment or send me a message!
1. Pride and Prejudice. Classic, one of my favorites, read it!
2. Twitterpated. Just finished this one. It’s a cheesy, LDS romance novel, but it was good. So, you should read it:)
3. The Prizewinner of Defiance, Ohio. This was on my mom’s book club list and I really liked it. It was sad, but so hopeful at the same time. It’s more of a life story than a novel, but doesn’t read like most non-fiction.
4. The Invisible Bridge. If you’re artsy, in love with Europe, or into history, this is the one for you! It was very well written and a wonderful read.
5. The Great Gatsby. There’s a lot of hype about this movie, but the book is amazing. If you haven’t read it, go read it now. If you have read it, maybe read it again!
6. At First Sight. Nicholas Sparks, cheesy romance, so sad I cried…but still good:)
7. Things Fall Apart. I actually read this for AP English, but I absolutely loved it. It was incredible and really made me think. If you’re looking for an intellectual read, this is it!
8. Gone With The Wind. This is one of my favorite books. It’s a long one, you could start it now and finish by the end of the summer, but it’s one that EVERYONE should read.
9. The List. Another cheesy, LDS romance. SO GOOD. I was literally jumping up and down, screaming at the end.
10. The Secret Keeper. Murder mystery, WWII mixed with 2011, romance and action. It was amazing. Less cheesy than some, more interesting than others. I loved it, and I think you will too!