So yesterday I went on a date. Yup. A date. It was good! At the end of the date, he asked me to “accept this rose” like on the Bachelor. Because we’d talked about that a few days earlier. What a cheeser:)
I hadn’t been on a first date in a while, so I made my foolproof list of topics of discussion (yeah, I can be THAT girl) and I thought I’d share it with you!
1. Ask him about his family. Number of siblings, nieces and nephews, his parents, stuff like that.
2. Ask what he wants to be when he grows up. That’ll get him into something he’s interested in!
3. Ask him what kinds of things he did in high school; sports, musicals, band?
4. Ask if he plays any instruments or likes to sing.
5. Ask him what his favorite movie/book/band is.
6. Find out what his typical day is like.
7. Ask him what he likes to do in his free time.
8. Where was his favorite vacation?
9. Where would be his dream place to live?
10. What are some things you need to know about him?
These questions will for sure last you through the evening. Trust me:)
So I also had a record high of readers yesterday. Which is AWESOME but also very intimidating. My dad said “now make sure you blog about things that people will like to keep that readership up!” Ummmmm I don’t know what people like…? Soooo that’s one thing….
But really. Thanks for reading. Thanks for coming back. Ya’ll are great:)
Happy Tuesday everyone!