Again, there’s not really anything crafty or delicious to blog about. And my life has been crazy crazy crazy but it’s the boring kind of crazy, so there’s not much to blog about there….so I thought I’d just blog about a few things that I’ve been figuring out the past few weeks. Nothing major, but I need to get some of these things out, somehow, right?
- You can feel closer to someone who’s thousands of miles away than anyone close by.
- Music is the best therapy.
- The family size bags of Hugs/Kisses is worth the money, guaranteed!
- When you are excited to go to a class and do the work for it, you know you’re in the right place.
- Sometimes you have to be yourself, and own it, no matter what other people think or say.
- It’s important to remember that life is short, so apologize now and forgive now and don’t stay mad. It’s not worth it.
- You can go to the airport and pretend you’re picking up a Swedish foreign exchange student. I would actually recommend this, it’s quite fun!
- Two is better than one. Take that as you will!
- College is stressful, but so much fun. Wouldn’t trade it for a minute.
- If you try hard enough you can eat more than your weight in sugar daily. But you have to be willing to work for it.
Welcome to America Lyska! Or welcome back from California Alli…either one works