Sorry there was no news yesterday or today! I’ve had a crazy weekend but it’s been so much fun! I loved getting to spend time with my family and some friends that I haven’t seen in a while. And after spending time with my family and these friends, and celebrating Easter, I learned a few things.
- Changing who you are when you’re around different people is really ridiculous. Stay true to yourself, whoever you’re with.
- Complaining about literally everything will get you nowhere, and you’ll have no friends while you’re there.
- Four kids ranging from 21-12 can still go crazy over a bottle of bubbles.
- Hunger Games Easter egg hunts are the way to go.
- My mom is the best cook in the world.
- Cars from this century are so nice.
- My family is the best and I love spending time with them.