I love BYU. I love the classes, the campus, where I live, my professors, the huge library. But mostly I love the people I’ve gotten to know. I haven’t blogged in quite a while, so here’s the update.
I got to spend the weekend with my family (which was awesome, they’re honestly the best,) go to a few farewells of good friends, spent time at Gabe’s cabin with all my friends playing games and talking and eating lots of peanut butter M&M’s, all in all it was an awesome long weekend.
So back to my original thought. Heading back to school was no fun, and I wasn’t having the best week. But multiple times, things would happen that made me happy. Most of these things included my amazing friends at BYU.
- I got a really good parking spot. And I didn’t think I was going to get one.
- Kurtis played the accordion, Lincoln played his guitar/his mandolin, Jack played his violin, Dillion dressed all hipster to play his guitar, and the rest of us sang along to all the crazy stuff they played. Basically one of the best jam sessions ever.
- Rach, Lau, Sar, and Al made me spaghetti at midnight when I was having a really awful day.
- We talked about Bernini in Humanities. If you don’t know who he is, shame on you. Click here to find out about him and see his amazing sculptures. My favorite is The Rape of Proserpina.
- For my media writing class I get to do SO MUCH WRITING about things that I actually like! And my teacher works for KSL and really knows what he’s talking about, which is awesome.
- I found my other glove!
- Our apartment is CLEAN.
- Randy is having a great time in the MTC.
- My Book of Mormon class is so great, and my teacher always teaches exactly what I need.
- There is always plenty of candy.