What we’ve been up to:
- Wedding in Provo for one of my good friends which was sooo fun.
- Not staying for all three hours of church EVER because G just can’t deal.
- Loving long walks, bath time, and stories.
- Tons of meetings and work and homework and interviews and busy busy busy.
- We are reading “Saints” and really enjoying it!
- I’ve made one batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and need to make more!
- Graham is rolling over, sleeping through the night regularly, and is just the most fun little guy.
- We’re having a great fall, and so ready for the holidays ahead!