So I’m not a major fan of huge, mean pranks. When people start doing crazy April Fool’s Day pranks, I get a little upset. I just feel guilty when I do mean things! Sue me! So today in honor of April Fool’s Day, I wanted to make a list of pranks that I think are good, but not too mean.
- Make brownie batter, put paper inside, and watch your friends’ confused looks when they take a bite!
- Put toothbrushes in an ice tray overnight, then take them out and put them away right before everyone wakes up!
- Put your house up for sale.
- Put a friend’s car, bike, pet on KSL Classifieds and watch them get texts and phone calls all day inquiring after their item!
- Take pictures that make your hair look drastically shorter and put them online.
- Put a PULL sign on a PUSH door or vice versa.!
- Serve cupcakes that look like hamburgers for dinner, and meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato frosting for dessert! Looks yummy right?
- Change all the clocks in the house to crazy, random times.
Happy April Fool’s Day everyone!