So it is officially the second day of 2013!! So far, it has been a wonderful year. Hopefully it will continue to be a fabulous year for the next 363 days. I have a new look for my blog this year, and just thought I would jot down a few of my resolutions, and hopefully if I publish them for all to see, I’ll have to be better at keeping them!
- Read my scriptures and say my prayers every single day. I don’t struggle with this persay, but it’s such a good resolution and I’ve had it every year since I can remember.
- Be the best Relief Society President I can be. I could be doing so much better, and I intend to make sure that in 2013 I do the very best I can.
- Be incredibly supportive of my best friend who will be in Japan.
- Make a difference in someone’s life every day that I can.
- Spend time each day helping others.
- Be the best sister and daughter possible.
- Get good grades
- Figure out myself!
- Have lots and lots of fun.
So have a wonderful new year everyone! Happy 2013.